Managing for Performance
A Business Simulation Game
An interactive, digital, game-based business simulation that covers all the skills needed to manage people and increase performance.
Players are immersed in interactive video scenarios and have to make choices in different management aspects, which lead to consequences and to more decisions having to be made.
Different consequences arise as a result of each decision allowing a rich and life-like narrative.
Players can re-play the simulation at will to understand the different outcomes, leading to learning by doing- honing skills to apply directly in the workplace.
Realistic scenarios and interactive play assesses the player’s moves and provides personalized and specific feedback and resources to enhance skills.
Realistic scenarios and interactive play assesses the player’s moves and provides personalized and specific feedback and resources to enhance skills
Performance feedback is measured through continuous assessment in each module scored as follows:
Outstanding = 100%
Performed well 75%-99%
Good performance 50% -74%
Poor performance 0%-49%
Learning outcomes include players being able to:–
– Champion change to drive innovation, creativity, and growth
– Engage, develop, recruit and leverage diverse talent
– Take action to become an effective, resilient and trusted leader
– Know the importance of balancing the short-term and long-term as well as the tactical and strategic.
– Exercise the power of collaboration and communication
– Be confident in dealing with difficult situations and resolve them to win-win solutions